Which Sahara decals are correct for which Jeep? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Which Sahara decals are correct for which Jeep?

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line*VOTE NOW Help Metalcloak Giveaway an XJ Suspension*The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!

Unread 10-01-2011, 02:19 PM   #1
Jeepfan1
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Which Sahara decals are correct for which Jeep?

How do you know which color Sahara decals your Jeep is supposed to have? Mine has spice/green ones on it now but I have also seen other moss green Sahara Jeeps with spice/red decals. I think mine has been repianted before and was just curious what it should really have

Jeepfan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-01-2011, 02:48 PM   #2
superj
1987 YJ Wrangler 

Is it the 2.5l in your signature? If so, it is not a sahara and that's why your stickers seem different. Saharas only came as a 6 cylinder model
Unread 10-01-2011, 04:22 PM   #3
GRYDE001
2008 JK Wrangler 

I think he has two YJ's
Unread 10-01-2011, 04:47 PM   #4
Jeepfan1
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRYDE001 View Post
I think he has two YJ's
yes I have 2 95 YJs 1 is a Sahara and the other a SE 4 banger
Jeepfan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-03-2011, 01:38 PM   #5
JeepKoda1
1995 YJ Wrangler 

It will depend the original color of your sahara and year...Sand color sahara's had the green/spice stripes and Moss Green sahara's had the dark red/spice kit..

With that said 92, 93, & 94 models the round sahara logo is is different from 95's...on 95 models the the sun and "sahara" parts are white, on previous years the are colored red..

Also, some models have "wrangler" on the rear quarter panels and some "YJ"..I have no idea what the differnce is, but if someone knows please tell me..

My 95 has the "yj" on the rear quarters stock dana 44 rear and the temp, oil and volt are in celcius, but the speedo is in MPH...anyone got a clue on that??

And it is not a canadian model, I checked..and it has never been modified or worked on. I bought it with only 18k miles on it, in brand new condtion from an old guy who never drove it and parked it in a garage all the time. Still had the factory brake pads and spark plugs in it...lol
JeepKoda1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.