S.Y.E. Install Question. Please help. - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > S.Y.E. Install Question. Please help.

TJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFGJK Vent Covers - NalinMFGAdvance Adapters SYE Kits

Unread 08-18-2011, 11:03 AM   #16
hallway94yj
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Okay called the company.All they said was to check torque specs to make sure everything is aligned properly. Did that and took 3 videos to see what I'm talking about. Here you go, make sure you watch all 3

hallway94yj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-18-2011, 05:01 PM   #17
ssyj94
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Did you try shifting it into 2wd or 4high to see if the problem is still there? Almost seems like the chain is skipping a tooth.
Unread 08-18-2011, 09:11 PM   #18
hallway94yj
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Yeah I tried that out. I have a club meeting tomorrow night and I'm dropping it off to a guy that owns a shop. Hopefully he can solve my issues
hallway94yj is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.