Rules for the "Wrangler YJ of the month" contest!!!! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Rules for the "Wrangler YJ of the month" contest!!!!

FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueThanksgiving/Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deals at JeepinOutfBlack Friday Sale!!

Closed Thread
Unread 08-25-2008, 04:09 AM   #1
rustywrangler
Got my eye on you.....

Rules for the "Wrangler YJ of the month" contest!!!!

You can enter your Wrangler YJ in the "YJ of the Month" (YJOM) contest by following the guidelines below. If you don't follow these guidelines, your entry will be rejected.

Submissions will be accepted beginning on the 15th of each month. On or near the 15th, I will post a sticky announcing that submissions are being accepted and I will post the email address you are to send the submission to. The latest you can submit your entry is anytime up until the contest begins which will usually be late on the 24th or sometime on the 25th of the month.

There will be a maximum of 10 entries selected for the contest. If yours is not selected, make sure it was submitted correctly and then feel free to try again the following month if you wish.

Anyone is welcome to submit an entry as long as it is an YJ. Because the winner will be the featured "YJ for the month", We will be selecting entries that are unique etc. Stock or lifted, does not matter. If you have good photographs its chances of getting in are much greater, Cell phone pics do not qualify.

To submit your own jeep for the contest you would need to simply send me:

1. Your JeepForum username (screen name)
2. List of specs and/or modifications (don't forget to include the year of your jeep) or a short paragraph describing what is special about your Jeep.
3. the URLs to 2 pics of your jeep.

- Your pictures must be able to be posted on JeepForum which means they must be hosted somewhere on the internet that allows linking to their location (URL). Some members host their own pictures on their own websites. Others use public sites such as cardomain, montypics, photobucket, etc (there are several free sites that allow linking to images). Another option is to become a paying JeepForum member in which case you may host your pics on JeepForum. Do not send pics as an attachment to the email.

- Your pics must be within the size limit of 800 x 600 or smaller.

Entries that do not follow the submittion guidelines above will be rejected.

If your YJ is voted a winner for the YJOM, it cannot be re-entered for a period of 12 months.

Congenital Heart Disease is a reality for me, BOTH of my children have it. Please read up and become aware for future generations

Lydia Ann-Acquired 08/05/05 Open Heart surgery 08/10/05
Jacob Patrick-Acquired 01/17/08 Open Heart surgery 02/15/08
rustywrangler is offline   Quick reply to this message
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.