Rules and guidelines - ThankYou's - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Rules and guidelines - ThankYou's

Rough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippRoad Race Motorsports Stage 2 Power Pack

Unread 07-22-2002, 04:38 PM   #1
Bob K

Thank You NaeKid. I think I speak for all of us when I say Thank You to everyone who's work and dedication provide this forum to us. I have found it to be the most informative and humorous website on the internet. Overall, it also has the most respectful, helpful and cooperative membership I have seen on any bulletin board/forum.

31" BFG A/T's
K&N Filter
Custom Rock Guards
Turbo Muffler
Rear Track Bar in the shed
Other Tricks I won't tell to just anybody!

'99 Grand Cherokee 4.7 V8
Towing Package
K&N FIPK
ProComp MX6 shocks
Borla Exhaust
Tow Hooks
Alpine CD with Infinity+iPod connect
Just getting started!

If you're not living on the edge...
you're taking up too much space.

Last edited by Bob K; 07-22-2002 at 05:55 PM..
Bob K is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-22-2002, 05:30 PM   #2
AllanAlxndr

I definitely agree...

Oh sorry about that Naekid. I was just wondering, Is the whole Hank thing still ok, I try and keep all of my "padding" in the general forum like Keith requested, however it is alway nice to refer to something while replying to something else...

Allan

*'90 Wrangler*
*4 Banger*
*6" of lift, (4" suspension, 2" body)*
*33" ATs on Outlaw II's*
*Pioneer DEH3500/CD deck*
*1800WATT Amp w/ Custom Box*
*2 - 8" Rockford Fosgate HEs*
*Cobra 18WXSTII w/ 4' Firestik Antenna*

Member of Arizona Virtual Jeep Club
AllanAlxndr is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-22-2002, 08:39 PM   #3
NaeKid
JF Administrator, eh?

1988 YJ Wrangler 

Awww ... Shucks guys .. I am just so embarrassed ..

I just try to be the happy guy who trys to keep things like and on topic .. YOU are the ones who should be patting yourselves on the back for always comin' in here and posting good information, and also keeping your comments lite and fluffy

Hank on the otherhand seems to be a good guy that can take it and dish it out. Please don't push him too far though .. we don't want him taking a vacation and never coming back .. Hmmm .. maybe someone near Hank should give him a hand and help put them tow-hooks on his Jeep
  • Silver 2006 TJ Unlimited, zombie ready as the daily-driver
  • a Kawasaki KLR650 DualSport bike

- - - - - - -TEOTWAWKI- - - - - - -

NaeKid is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-22-2002, 10:26 PM   #4
AllanAlxndr

Quote:
Originally posted by NaeKid
Awww ... Shucks guys .. I am just so embarrassed ..

I just try to be the happy guy who trys to keep things like and on topic .. YOU are the ones who should be patting yourselves on the back for always comin' in here and posting good information, and also keeping your comments lite and fluffy

Hank on the otherhand seems to be a good guy that can take it and dish it out. Please don't push him too far though .. we don't want him taking a vacation and never coming back .. Hmmm .. maybe someone near Hank should give him a hand and help put them tow-hooks on his Jeep
Still a little O/T but I think it will be awhile before he gets those $20 tow hooks...The new Tires and wheels will come before them.

What would be do without this forum... I try to help when I can and if I can't I at least put the important ones back on top...

Allan

*'90 Wrangler*
*4 Banger*
*6" of lift, (4" suspension, 2" body)*
*33" ATs on Outlaw II's*
*Pioneer DEH3500/CD deck*
*1800WATT Amp w/ Custom Box*
*2 - 8" Rockford Fosgate HEs*
*Cobra 18WXSTII w/ 4' Firestik Antenna*

Member of Arizona Virtual Jeep Club
AllanAlxndr is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.