Rubber fuel lines - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Rubber fuel lines

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits Rough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!

Unread 10-14-2011, 11:02 PM   #1
jgillespie
1991 YJ Wrangler 

Rubber fuel lines

Fuel line is leaking at the joint where the soft and hard lines come together along the frame rail just north of the tank on driver's side. What are the length and diameter of these rubber lines? I'd drop the tank to check, but would rather only have to drop it once (tomorrow when I replace the lines).

Thanks gents.

Jason

Originally posted by Crazyquadder:
Quote:
a 6 foot puddle is approx half way up my doors
jgillespie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-14-2011, 11:12 PM   #2
scubamc
1991 YJ Wrangler 

5/16 and 1/4
scubamc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-14-2011, 11:24 PM   #3
jgillespie
1991 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by scubamc
5/16 and 1/4
Thanks.

Jason

Originally posted by Crazyquadder:
Quote:
a 6 foot puddle is approx half way up my doors
jgillespie is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.