Round 4" LED tail light install! - Page 8 - JeepForum.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #106 of 109 Old 12-18-2011, 07:21 PM
panaceabeachbum
1989 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 91BoD View Post
any advice on where to make the cut in relation to the 3 holes?
Do most armor corners have the light in this position?
the metalcloak corner gaurds have a pilot hole to mark the location, although I would move them up about 1/4" so the rubber grommet doesnt over lap the filler insert.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #107 of 109 Old 07-14-2014, 11:26 PM
hart427
2004 TJ Wrangler 

i just installed these same lights from harbor freight, i installed them in my buddies garage and as soon as i got home they stopped working. no signals no brakes nothing. i checked the fuzes and i changed the brake light switch cause it was $9 but it didn't fix it. any ideas on the issue?
post #108 of 109 Old 07-15-2014, 04:57 AM
timatoe
Web Wheeler

1990 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by hart427 View Post
i just installed these same lights from harbor freight, i installed them in my buddies garage and as soon as i got home they stopped working. no signals no brakes nothing. i checked the fuzes and i changed the brake light switch cause it was $9 but it didn't fix it. any ideas on the issue?
Check your grounds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Orwell
We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.
post #109 of 109 Old 01-31-2016, 08:09 PM
bcox76

YJ Led lights problem

I have a 95 YJ that I did the custom 4" grommet lights they work awesome. But I have 1 problem the left light works as it suppose to but the right light with the headlights on it does not flash the left one does. If I turn the headlights off both work as they are suppose to. Has anyone else run into this problem?
Thank You

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.