is this right? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > is this right?

FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valuePremium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGRugged Ridge 8500lb Winch w/ Steel Cable $294.99 Shipped O

Unread 08-13-2011, 12:16 PM   #1
R3V413
2000 TJ Wrangler 

is this right?

Ok doing a head gasket replacement on a 89 2.5 and having a bit of trouble putting the power steering pump back in. I don't know if I mounted it back in correctly, because the 2 studs on the back of the pump are not bolted to anything and there is 2 empty spots on the rear bracket. But I can't position the pump to mount into those holes. So my question is.did I mount it right?

forumrunner_20110813_141647.jpg  

"Politics is war without bloodshed while war is politics with bloodshed."-Mao Zedong

"For Those Who Fought For It, Freedom Has A Flavor The Protected Will Never Know"-Unknown

00 TJ on 31x10.5x15's- DD
89 YJ-Under the Knife
R3V413 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-13-2011, 10:00 PM   #2
R3V413
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Nvm I got it figured out. The 2 other holes in the bracket are for the intake manifold to bolt to. Now where the studs go? That one im still working on....lol

"Politics is war without bloodshed while war is politics with bloodshed."-Mao Zedong

"For Those Who Fought For It, Freedom Has A Flavor The Protected Will Never Know"-Unknown

00 TJ on 31x10.5x15's- DD
89 YJ-Under the Knife
R3V413 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.