Rhino Liner? Or - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Rhino Liner? Or

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Nitro Gear Packages Now Available at Rockridge 4wdGear Packages Available! Your # 1 Diff Shop is ROCKRIDGE 4

Unread 11-06-2013, 08:05 PM   #1
12GageTaylor

Rhino Liner? Or

I have a Yj and the inside is cloth liner...i saw another jeep build that had this rhino liner or somthing on the inside and i cant remember what it was or if it was a spray. Any idea?

12GageTaylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-06-2013, 08:09 PM   #2
Shadownwpa

1991 YJ Wrangler 

I think you'll find monstaliner to be a favorite around here. I rolled mine in, aside from some runs I can ignore it went well.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
1383793762001.jpg  
Unread 11-06-2013, 08:13 PM   #3
12GageTaylor

Is this monstaliner somthing i can find on the shelf and is it expensive? Im pretty sure what i saw was somthing else but im open to ideas. It looks gooooooood tho
Unread 11-06-2013, 08:15 PM   #4
bstubbs11
1995 YJ Wrangler 

My Thoughts

I haven't used it yet, but I've been doing some research and this is what i am leaning towards.

http://www.spray-lining.com/buy-spra...spray-bedliner
bstubbs11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-06-2013, 08:18 PM   #5
Shadownwpa

1991 YJ Wrangler 

They're a sponsor here (monstaliner) I believe, look in that section or do a search. They might be having a sale for JF members. I just searched online and bought off the website then figured out after the fact that I had missed out on a free quart of chassis black by not looking here first. Shipping is quick and reasonable and they have alot of colors other than black. I chose it mostly because it was something I wouldn't have to pay someone else to do for me like line-x or rhino and cost a hell of a lot less as a result.
Shadownwpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-06-2013, 08:20 PM   #6
12GageTaylor

Sounds like a good option to keep in mind. I did rattle can my jeep a matte black color already, i hate red lol. So last resort back to the can..
Unread 11-06-2013, 08:23 PM   #7
Beaveranger
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bstubbs11 View Post
I haven't used it yet, but I've been doing some research and this is what i am leaning towards.

http://www.spray-lining.com/buy-spra...spray-bedliner
Beware of spam accounts that have 3 posts.... Do some research on Monstaliner. They're legit. I was leaning in another direction too until I looked into them.

Stay away from bedliners you can get "off the shelf." There's a reason they're so cheap..... it's cuz they're so cheap.

~Ron Swanson~
Beaveranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-06-2013, 08:25 PM   #8
12GageTaylor

Will do thanks.
Unread 11-06-2013, 08:28 PM   #9
bstubbs11
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaveranger View Post
Beware of spam accounts that have 3 posts.... Do some research on Monstaliner. They're legit. I was leaning in another direction too until I looked into them.

Stay away from bedliners you can get "off the shelf." There's a reason they're so cheap..... it's cuz they're so cheap.
Im sorry i bought me jeep last week and only have 3 posts, but i have been looking into the lining since i bought it and that brand seems to be the best i have found, unless you want to go with a roll on like monster liner.
Unread 11-06-2013, 08:29 PM   #10
turpehar
Web Wheeler

1977 CJ5 

Another option.

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f8/sp...you-do-460435/

(Trial + error)*Upgrades) - $ = (mac-n-cheese/hot dogs)+experience

https://www.facebook.com/CentralILOffRoad

http://centraliloffroad.com/
turpehar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-06-2013, 08:35 PM   #11
Beaveranger
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by turpehar View Post
That's the direction I was leaning until I learned that in order to color it, I had to do the leg work. Not knocking them, I just didn't want to have to do that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bstubbs11 View Post
Im sorry i bought me jeep last week and only have 3 posts, but i have been looking into the lining since i bought it and that brand seems to be the best i have found, unless you want to go with a roll on like monster liner.
I apologize for jumping the gun, but there are a couple spam accounts that go around doing just what you did in each and every Monstaliner thread. Piggy back marketing is sad, and they are trying to ride Magnetman's coat tails after all the work he has done bringing his product to the community here and taking an enormous amount of feedback from members.

You should look into Monsta as well bstubbs

~Ron Swanson~
Unread 11-06-2013, 08:39 PM   #12
bstubbs11
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:

Quote:
That's the direction I was leaning until I learned that in order to color it, I had to do the leg work. Not knocking them, I just didn't want to have to do that.

I apologize for jumping the gun, but there are a couple spam accounts that go around doing just what you did in each and every Monstaliner thread. Piggy back marketing is sad, and they are trying to ride Magnetman's coat tails after all the work he has done bringing his product to the community here and taking an enormous amount of feedback from members.

You should look into Monsta as well bstubbs
That is my second option (and not out of the question at this point) but i am leaning toward the spray on option. And no hard feeling i get where you are coming from, i just couldn't leave the thread without arguing my humanity...
Unread 11-06-2013, 08:41 PM   #13
Beaveranger
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Spray on was my first choice. But I have been impressed with Monsta. So much so that I am very seriously considering doing the exterior with it.

~Ron Swanson~
Unread 11-06-2013, 08:51 PM   #14
NHfireYJ
Web Wheeler

1994 YJ Wrangler 

Herculiner. Roll on for $80. 5 years in NH year round, no top all summer... Holds up great, 2 coats... Just make sure you do a top coat of UV protectant to reduce fading...
herculine1.jpg

BETTY...94 SE, Golen Stroker 4.6, RE 4" lift, 1" booms rear, 1/2" booms front, 1" BL, 35 12.5 15 GY MTR's Kevlar on 15 x 8, AA SYE w/ Woods shaft, D30 Aussie, 8.8 w/ LSD, 4.10, Smittybilt front and rear bumpers, Wildbuilt rock sliders, Cutom tire carrier w/ Jerry can, Hi-Lift, Smitybilt 8000lb winch, Ammo can consol, VHF & CB radio, Herculined, Neoprene seat covers, Hard /soft/ bikini tops.

HUMMER INTAKE. Click here.. http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f12/h...style-1257285/

FEBRUARY 2013 YJOTM
NHfireYJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-07-2013, 12:42 AM   #15
Beaveranger
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by NHfireYJ View Post
Herculiner. Roll on for $80. 5 years in NH year round, no top all summer... Holds up great, 2 coats... Just make sure you do a top coat of UV protectant to reduce fading...
Also, never let your skin touch it because the crappy rubber chunks they use for texture will rip you up. Herculiner is junk. Spend the extra few bucks and stay away from Herc.

Personally, I think it looks like the cheap crap that it is, too.

~Ron Swanson~

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.