RHD YJ Wrangler renovation - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > RHD YJ Wrangler renovation

Steinjager TJ tube doorsJK Front Lower Adjustable Control Arms!JK Rear Adjustable Control Arms!

Unread 06-23-2013, 02:45 PM   #1
jackrabbit53

RHD YJ Wrangler renovation

Hi Everyone I have removed the cab, engine etc and completed a renovation on my 1994 YJ. However I have lost some of the photos I took as I dismantled it. If anyone has engine photos of a RHD YJ could I please use them for my re-assembly. In particlular the brake proportioner position-fitting and wiring around the firewall bulkhead.

jackrabbit53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-23-2013, 04:52 PM   #2
Anticanman
Follow Me

1994 YJ Wrangler 

Welcome!!

There aren't too many in the states but if you have it shipped to me with a case of your finest whiskey, I will take care of it for the rest of its days. I promise the two will not mix. However both may see a little ice.
Anticanman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-24-2013, 04:44 AM   #3
superj
1987 YJ Wrangler 

i have never seen a rhd in person. i think it would be cool to have one though

"Just because something isn't a lie does not mean that it isn't deceptive. A liar knows that he is a liar, but one who speaks mere portions of truth in order to deceive is a craftsman of destruction". --I am not sure who said this but it properly describes our president.
superj is online now   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.