revolvers - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > revolvers

TeraFlex Now at Rockridge 4WD! BEST DEALS around!Alloy usa heavy duty ball joint kitsENGO QUADLUX 6" to 54" LED AMBER AND WHITE MULTI

Unread 04-13-2011, 09:46 PM   #1
88blkyj
1988 YJ Wrangler 

revolvers

got some teraflexs for free. only 2. I have boomerangs in the rear and was going to run these up front.

opinions? I dont know a darn thing about them. I dont even know what way they face!!

88blkyj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-13-2011, 10:10 PM   #2
drbandkgb
1990 YJ Wrangler 

id buy them from ya if you dont want them

Id run them in the rear...

Your going to get hate on this forum for them.. but they are sweet
Unread 04-13-2011, 10:14 PM   #3
88blkyj
1988 YJ Wrangler 

I am pretty sure they are the front ones...as they are smaller and have that white bump stop looking thing haha. It is either that or stock ones.. maybe ill just trade them for a set of boomerangs.
88blkyj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-13-2011, 11:46 PM   #4
Apollo12227
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88blkyj View Post
I am pretty sure they are the front ones...as they are smaller and have that white bump stop looking thing haha. It is either that or stock ones.. maybe ill just trade them for a set of boomerangs.
I would recomend selling the revolvers outright if you go that route. I would pay a substantial amount for em lol, way more than what the cost of a front set of booms would run you. Trading revolvers for boomerangs isn't even almost a fair trade... That would be like trading an Arb air locker for an aussie.
Apollo12227 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-14-2011, 07:19 AM   #5
jezuzkrist
1989 YJ Wrangler 

I have revolvers on the front of mine, and I love them.
jezuzkrist is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-14-2011, 07:45 AM   #6
jeep63

1989 YJ Wrangler 

I used to run Revolvers front and rear. Yes, the flex is awesome. I have since switched back to booms in an effort to return to a K.I.S.S. approach. All revolvers have the white block (at least mine did). If you got them for free and can sell them I say sell them and use the $$ for something you need.
jeep63 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-14-2011, 07:53 AM   #7
Louie4
Powah Injanir

1993 YJ Wrangler 

I wouldn't mind running them in the back to get more droop or the front for that matter. I just don't have the dough to drop on them when I need other things, like a rear bumper/tire carrier and skid plate. Plus I don't know how durable they are if I bash them on a rock. My last outing I gouged my front Currier booms pretty good on some massive rocks.

I have a jeep...and it is modified...I win.

YJOTM July 2012
YJOTM February 2014

Louie4's YJ Build
Poison Spyder Fender Install
Warn M8000 Rebuild Adventure
University of Georgia
Louie4 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.