reverse arch YJ rears in D44 front - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > reverse arch YJ rears in D44 front

Spartan Locker Promo Running now @ ROCKRIDGE 4WD plus FREEG2 Disc Brake Conversion Kit for Jeep Wrangler YJ TJ LJ ChTJ Wrangler 4" Rough Country Suspension Lift Kits in

Unread 06-26-2002, 09:03 PM   #1
Niseep

reverse arch YJ rears in D44 front

Okay, so I may get flamed, but I'm in need of help. I have a nissan pathfinder with a D44 from a wagoneer in front and I originally was told that YJ rear springs would hold up the front no problem, well that guy screwed up and there's some major reverse arch in the springs and it's hitting my centerlink. We threw some 2" softride springs on there, and it has about an inch of positive arch and the truck is way up there! About 9.5" over stock (SOA).

So, I'm wondering if anyone can suggest a CJ or YJ spring that maybe wouldn't put the truck up so high as the 2" lift springs (I want it as low as possible for now, I'm running into problems liftin the rear that much). I'm trying to find a set of front YJ springs to see if the extra leaf will help much, so if anyone has a set i'd be interested. Or, can anyone recomend a spring that would sit near perfectly flat, or a spring that I can get away with some slight negative arch and not risk breaking the spring when flexing. Maybe 1.5" lift springs? It's a 3.0L V-6 so it's not going to be as heavy as your guys' 4.0L engines. You all know more than I do so englisten me, please! thanks for all advice.

If worse comes to worse, does anyone have any 2" lift springs (leafs) they could sell me?

Niseep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-26-2002, 09:26 PM   #2
UglySkunk

in bout a month I will have a set of stick front YJ leaf springs for sale cheap since I am lifting my YJ if you are interested let me know

my jeep can fly can yours

[B]if you don't know about cages or spiked tang sit down and shutup[/B]
UglySkunk is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.