Rest in peace mjmpc - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Rest in peace mjmpc

Labor Day Sale!FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 08-29-2011, 11:14 AM   #16
Roadyy

1994 YJ Wrangler 

Sorry to hear about the lose for your family aswell as our jeep family. He is missed.

Roadyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-29-2011, 02:20 PM   #17
Mean Max
Don't poke the bear

1991 YJ Wrangler 

Thank you so much for letting the community know of Mike's passing. I looked forward to seeing his posts & replies on the board. Please extend my sympathies to your family. I hope their memories of Mike are filled with happiness. His love of the Jeep life was evident & it makes me proud to be a member of this Band of Brothers & Sisters.

Godspeed Mike.

Max

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimatE View Post
Max has a picture of every Jeep part ever made.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benderff View Post
No one here knows what they are talking about. You should try Pirate 4x4 they will be happy to help you.

There is no situation that cannot be improved with a small but well-placed explosive.
Mean Max is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-29-2011, 04:33 PM   #18
Budke
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Its always a sad day when a jeeper is lost. Save a spot on the trails for us Mike, we all will be up there sooner or later. My thoughts go out to you and your family.

Colbert 2016!
Sometimes I question my sanity. Occasionally it replies.
Budke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-30-2011, 05:18 AM   #19
Siva283
1995 YJ Wrangler 

My condolences I am sure he is watching over you and your family along with your Jeeps.
Siva283 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-31-2011, 01:26 PM   #20
GromMudder757
1992 YJ Wrangler 

My Good friend Eric passed away on the same day. He was a fellow jeep guy with his xj, and we used to have so much fun at school in the parking lot acting dumb in our jeeps! Eric was only 17 when he passed, and I wish he was still here with me and im only 18. Mike and Eric will never be forgotten! They are up in heaven wheelin away! I miss ya Eric and my jeep will be built in rememberence of ya bud!

Zak
GromMudder757 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-31-2011, 01:38 PM   #21
NHfireYJ
Web Wheeler

1994 YJ Wrangler 

My condolences....
BETTY...94 SE, Golen Stroker 4.6, RE 4" lift, 1" booms rear, 1/2" booms front, 1" BL, 35 12.5 15 GY MTR's Kevlar on 15 x 8, AA SYE w/ Woods shaft, D30 Aussie, 8.8 w/ LSD, 4.10, Smittybilt front and rear bumpers, Wildbuilt rock sliders, Cutom tire carrier w/ Jerry can, Hi-Lift, Smitybilt 8000lb winch, Ammo can consol, VHF & CB radio, Herculined, Neoprene seat covers, Hard /soft/ bikini tops.

HUMMER INTAKE. Click here.. http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f12/h...style-1257285/

FEBRUARY 2013 YJOTM
NHfireYJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-01-2011, 04:00 PM   #22
Checo18
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Rip buddy
()_)[COLOR="red"]-[/COLOR]()_)--o-)_)

2.5L, 4" RE lift, 1" booms on the front, Revolvers on the back, 1" B.L., Aussie in the 35, 31" Trxus tires, Gen-rite rocker guards, BTF tube fenders, Pro Comp bumpers, KC lights, Hi-lift and a whole lot of love.
Checo18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-20-2012, 11:22 PM   #23
Anticanman
Follow me
1994 YJ Wrangler 

I just ran across a few threads where Mike had helped me out and I wanted to bring this back up. He was a key member of this board and his posts still inspire me.
Unread 02-21-2012, 03:54 AM   #24
lobukjeep
1989 YJ Wrangler 

Man,I always hate when i have to see a thread like this.It always hits home.Kinda takes a piece of you when you read it.My sincere condolences.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.