Recommended shops in San Diego - JeepForum.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 Old 07-21-2004, 11:11 AM Thread Starter
TDJeep

Recommended shops in San Diego

The jeeps in the shop at the dealer with a quote of around 2300 for all kinds of work. I know I can get all the parts cheaper. Does anybody know a quality/reasonably priced off road mechanic in the San Diego area? HELP PLEASE!! The transmission needs a new synchronizer, and I'd like to install a suspension lift kit and possibly swap the rear axle and get disc brakes in the rear. THANKS!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 07-21-2004, 11:40 AM
YJinSD

1990 YJ Wrangler 

I don't think an offroad shop is necessary any mechanic should be able to replace the synchronzer. The axel swap should be the same if you have the parts you want anyone should be able to do the install. The lift is pretty easy, but if you feel you need to pay some one. Then check elcajon theres four wheelparts, four wheel direct, orw, jsa, and me if your not wooried about a certified tech.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.