Rear seatbelt bolts 93 YJ - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Rear seatbelt bolts 93 YJ

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge Bushings

Unread 10-19-2007, 04:55 PM   #1
durangoyj
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Rear seatbelt bolts 93 YJ

Does anyone know the bolt size and thread count for the rear seatbelts in a 93 YJ? The PO gave me the belts but no bolts and my kids are getting anxious to ride in it. I called the local dealer and they want to sell me a whole new seatbelt unit for $200.00!! Can I get the bolts at the Home Depot?

Thanks for the help, everyone's been great so far.

durangoyj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-19-2007, 05:53 PM   #2
frankmurphy
1989 YJ Wrangler 

If you can, take a bolt out of the front seat belt reciever, take it to a hardware store and get 3 of the same bolt, and you should be set to go.
frankmurphy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-19-2007, 06:47 PM   #3
Alfons
1992 YJ Wrangler 

I THINK they're 3/8 or 7/16 NF, and you probably want to get grade 8 strength. If you're not in too much of a hurry, I'll try to remember to measure one tomorrow.
Alfons is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-20-2007, 10:25 AM   #4
giggityjeeper
1990 YJ Wrangler 

seat belt bolts are kinda specific to the pre dirlled holes, go to a wrecker and get seat belt bolts from another car/truck...they are all the same...I took some from a old chev van, and a couple from a cavalier....LOL old trade crap....took the belts to...

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f12/h...-jeep-1050879/

family roll bar swap/upgrade..

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f12/f...grade-1054753/

1990 YJ. SOA, OME 36R 3.5" lift springs, OME 5/8 greasable shackles, OTT high steer, Custom cage, team Rush, Posi, 33 TSL swampers
giggityjeeper is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.