Rear Inner Fenders - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Rear Inner Fenders

Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippJeep speedometer gears at rockridge4wdDana 30 Truss for your TJ, LJ, ZJ, and XJ

Unread 05-14-2011, 03:08 PM   #1
7mmTCU

Rear Inner Fenders

I am lookiing for a pair of the plastic inner fenders for my '92 YJ if anyone has a pair they would like to part with.
Thanks

7mmTCU is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-14-2011, 03:46 PM   #2
1998zj
1995 YJ Wrangler 

I ripped mine out and threw them away. All they did was hold mud up in there.
Unread 05-14-2011, 04:15 PM   #3
Krochus
1991 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7mmTCU
I am lookiing for a pair of the plastic inner fenders for my '92 YJ if anyone has a pair they would like to part with.
Thanks
Thompson Center Uglade

I doubt you'll have much luck. Whatever those things were made of didn't weather well at all.

Mine pretty much disintegrated leading me to rip the remnants out. BIG MISTAKE. Even with rugged ridge wheel well storage boxes stones thrown by my buckshots striking the fender wells sound like a .410 ga shotgun going off in the jeep

posted via IPhone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by buickgnx88 View Post
"Jeep Wave threads, it's a newb thing, you wouldn't understand!"
Krochus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-15-2011, 07:32 AM   #4
hesserdude07
1993 YJ Wrangler 

i just threw a set away about a month ago.... They are worthless. They hold all the mud and junk inside your wheel well and will rot it out faster...
Unread 05-15-2011, 08:44 AM   #5
Jax89Jeeper
1989 YJ Wrangler 

I have a set I took out of my 89... They were undercoated long ago and now that the undercoating is falling off of them, they are in great shape. Send me a PM if you want them.
Jax89Jeeper is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.