Rampage top and tonneau cover - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Rampage top and tonneau cover

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsSave at JeepHut on Smittybilt Soft tops

Unread 04-05-2010, 02:44 PM   #1
marvinb
1991 YJ Wrangler 

Rampage top and tonneau cover

Do any of you guys use the rampage top and tonneau cover? I'm interested in getting one for my 91. Anyone have pics I would love to see em. The only place or website I can find it is on jcwhitneys site

Unread 04-05-2010, 08:35 PM   #2
bpr
1994 YJ Wrangler 

I have rampage safari top and tonneau. Seem to be of same material as my besttop.
bpr is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.