radio wiring - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > radio wiring

15 x 8 Black D-Window Steel Wheels Set of 4Advance Adapters SYE KitsRIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all

Unread 03-05-2013, 11:05 AM   #1
wugambino
1991 YJ Wrangler 

radio wiring

So I'm changing the stock radio for a new one and it has two harnesses and none of them work. The fuses are all changed and new. Any suggestions?

wugambino is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-05-2013, 11:15 AM   #2
Que89YJ
Web Wheeler
1989 YJ Wrangler 

You need to check the ignition and power feed; and the ground on the harness.
Que89YJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-05-2013, 05:47 PM   #3
laybackman
Bikini Bridge Inspector

1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by wugambino View Post
So I'm changing the stock radio for a new one and it has two harnesses and none of them work. The fuses are all changed and new. Any suggestions?
Here you go,

http://www.the12volt.com/

Getting older, I have developed some special skills. I have the ability to cough, sneeze, fart and pee at the same time.

"If we cannot afford to take care of Veterans, then we should stop making them."
David C. Wilker Jr. USAF (RET)
laybackman is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.