quick question about a 94 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > quick question about a 94

End of Summer Sale, 20% OFF!Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!

Unread 10-19-2001, 08:54 AM   #1
john94yj

quick question about a 94

alright ive been lookin around for a wrangler for a while now and i think ive found one. its a 94 with a 4 cylinder and automatic. its got 32s and is in alright condition cept it doesnt have a top but i the guy lowered the price and is gonna get one. the price is $4995, i think that is a pretty good price. what do you guys think about 4995 for it?

john94yj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-19-2001, 11:44 AM   #2
glm 87 wrangler

Long as the engine is tip top..Great deal, you can always shell about $500.00 on a used hard top or maybe a complete soft top asembley.The auto tranny should be good if it the same as in the 6cyl.Never had a problem
with my auto tranny besides leaking,"driver error" easy fix...Jeeps just sell high..but
your price is fair..
Unread 10-19-2001, 12:19 PM   #3
bigblueyj

seem like a good deal but it going to be a real turd b/c of the auto go look for a 4 cyl with a stick you be alittle more happy
bigblueyj is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.