quick after market radio question - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > quick after market radio question

Yukon Ultimate 35 axle kit for c/clip axles with Yukon ZipArtec Flash Sale - 15% off and Free Shipping over $300Jeep speedometer gears at rockridge4wd

Unread 06-03-2010, 11:36 AM   #16
SimonTuffGuy
[I'm That Good]

On a side note... Does the wiring harness that is in the back of the busted headunit come out? If it's some sort of name brand, they typically will unplug from the back of the headunit. You could go and find a replacement from the same brand and possibly be able just to plug in to that old plug.

JVC uses the same "mini plug" on a lot of their headunits. When I drowned my $200 unit, I replaced it with the cheap JVC I posted above. I went that route for a few reasons... First is that it was cheap... And second was that it was plug and play! I didn't need to redo any of my wiring at all to make it work.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.