question for naekid - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > question for naekid

TJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFGRough Country Lift Kits and Parts!Rugged Ridge Modular XHD Snorkel Now for both 3.8L and 3.6

Unread 10-11-2002, 09:31 AM   #1
Meister_jeep

question for naekid

I was wondering if you had an idea about my conversion cause I have to decide and I really have no idea what to do. I was questioning about either to put a weber or to go with a howell tbi kit. I have no idea where to get it in canada there is one place called SDL suspensions that will sell it to me for $1951 before tax and its a little high I believe

NUTTER BYPASS
FIBERGLASS BODY TUB
BDS 3.5
SYE+CV SHAFT
FORD 8.8 WITH 4.10 GEARS, DISK BRAKES
33x12.50 GOODYEAR MT/R's ON AR767 15x8
CUSTOM STANLESS STEEL DISCO`s
JUICEBOX.
LED TAIL LIGHTS
$10 homemade POSILOCK
-4.0 HEAD
-MIGHT TRY THE JEEP INJECTION KIT FROM WEBER
Meister_jeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-11-2002, 09:44 AM   #2
NaeKid
JF Administrator, eh?

1988 YJ Wrangler 

A question for me alone should be PM'd to me so that I can respond personally ..

This message could be answered by more than just me .. there are many other Canadian's visiting this section as well.

If money is an issue, the weber carb would be the cheaper route to take. If money isn't an issue, then go with the ThrottleBodyInjection .. as far as which one to go with, that's your decision, based on what your plans are for your Jeep.

Now, there are many suppliers of the stuff you are looking for .. you can visit Canadian 4WheelDrive Magazine to see their list of suppliers .. Al (the owner, editor, and all around great guy) tries to keep up ontop of all the goings on within the Canadian borders .. including people making great Canadian products that you can purchase. Get a subscription to the magazine, or pick it up in Safeway. I found the 3rd issue of the magazine there, soon after I met Al (in person, even!) and got a one year subscription. When that subscription ran out, I visited Safeway faithfully to get my copy.

As thanks to the guys who helped me make my Jeep bigger and better, I bought them a one year subscription each (and got a 2 year for myself ). To me, its well worth the money!
  • Silver 2006 TJ Unlimited, zombie ready as the daily-driver
  • a Kawasaki KLR650 DualSport bike

- - - - - - -TEOTWAWKI- - - - - - -

NaeKid is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.