Quadratec Ultimate Floor Liner - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Quadratec Ultimate Floor Liner

Flowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueRough Country small builder parts in stock!! Awesome price

Unread 03-23-2010, 06:35 AM   #1
JTR2008
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Quadratec Ultimate Floor Liner

So I was thinking about getting a set of these but they don't show a picture of them in a YJ. I was wondering if anyone had these and if they liked them. Also pictures would be great.

Search Results - Quadratec

JTR2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-23-2010, 09:21 AM   #2
timatoe
1990 YJ Wrangler 

I don't have those, but if the YJ ones are as thick as those in the pic it'll interfere with pushing the gas pedal down all the way. I had some similar and ended up taking them out.
timatoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-23-2010, 09:22 AM   #3
Fernando
1987 YJ Wrangler 

Umm better rip the carpet and apply Herculiner or Rhino Lining...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepHammer
I don't mind writing for Fernando because he reads, and re-reads EVERY WORD!... Good to write for someone that actually READS the answer, and takes time to UNDERSTAND what comes back for an answer!
-------------------------------
Fernando is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-23-2010, 01:13 PM   #4
Sharkbike
1992 YJ Wrangler 

I got a set of these after welding in a new floor pan. They fit perfect and don't move around. Still, they go in and out quickly and easily. They swallow all the crud that comes off your boots (mud, salt, dirt), then you pull the mat and throw the crud outside. The floor stays clean and dry. They have texture on the bottom that allows air gaps so that any errant water can dry quickly. They work fine with all 3 pedals and there is no interference at all.

I was planning to do a Herculiner job, but after I got these I decided to skip it. The only problem is that there is no backseat version for the YJ.
Sharkbike is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-23-2010, 01:58 PM   #5
YJJenkins
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Those look pretty beastly as far as floor mats go.

IMO Save up and herc the tub!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couchrider View Post
YJ parts don't fit my YJ right.
Quote:
Originally Posted by flame0086 View Post
When your realize there is no such thing as AA for jeep owners ;)
YJJenkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-23-2010, 03:06 PM   #6
JTR2008
1994 YJ Wrangler 

I'm planning on getting the tube Rhino Lined this spring after cutting out the drain holes in the floor, they're rusting all the way threw. I figure the mats would look a lot better than the uncovered tube plus when i get an inch of water on the passenger side on a rainy day it'll be a lot easier to get it out.
Unread 03-23-2010, 03:14 PM   #7
merckx9
1989 YJ Wrangler 

I have Husky liners and love them but I bought them years ago before the Qliners came out and when the Husky version was cheaper. I used to get water like that too and then I changed my cowl rubber under the windshield and it helped big time. The other thing to consider is that Husky offers the rear floor version for YJ's and Q does not in the catalog.
Unread 03-23-2010, 05:18 PM   #8
JTR2008
1994 YJ Wrangler 

I need to look into getting my water problem fixed. thanks for the advise. I took a look at the Husky liner and not bad but I think I'll go with the cheaper.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.