To pull the motor or not, 93 YJ 2.5 - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > To pull the motor or not, 93 YJ 2.5

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineToxic Brakes - 3000 PSI Braided Stainless Steel Brake LineCess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 11-12-2013, 07:49 AM   #16
stacy1993joop
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Que89YJ View Post
I thought you were going to find something more with that cracked manifold. It sounds like its coming together for him. The look on his face is going to be priceless when he see's it.
This jeep has Kris & myself left with a priceless look on our faces with how inexpensive this jeep has been to fix up, we have been taking lots of pics on the whole process and may do a build page for it. One of our friends came by yesterday and said it looks like a big toy now with the black bedliner on the inside and the red bedliner on the outside. i'll post a pic of it when Kris gets up and moving around this morning.

Stacy

stacy1993joop is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.