Project YJ - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Project YJ

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! SPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!Yukon Ultimate 35 axle kit for c/clip axles with Yukon Zip

Unread 02-01-2013, 07:25 AM   #31
johnboy68
HIP2BSQR

1995 YJ Wrangler 

I love it!! Mine needs re-painted and I've been thinking of wrapping it instead. I really like the look and I think wrapping it is a little cheaper than painting (not rattle can).

I love the orange high lights. I know cammo isn't for everyone but its your Jeep.

Keep up the good work!

johnboy68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-02-2013, 07:24 AM   #32
johnt7558
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Thats exactly why i wrapped it, the islander yellow was badly faded and cost of paint compared to wrap was alot higher. I think i paid around 400.00 for the wrap with extra left over.
johnt7558 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-02-2013, 07:29 AM   #33
responder
1994 YJ Wrangler 

That is a really inexpensive fix to the faded paint issue! I read through the list of extensive mods that you have done, what kind of side doors are those?
responder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-02-2013, 01:39 PM   #34
johnt7558
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by responder
That is a really inexpensive fix to the faded paint issue! I read through the list of extensive mods that you have done, what kind of side doors are those?
They are custom bent doors!
johnt7558 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.