Project Millertary - Red to olive drab YJ - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Project Millertary - Red to olive drab YJ

JEEP Gear Change Packages From ROCKRIDGE 4WD. We Are DIFFIntroducing MONSTALINERô UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineYukon Ultimate 35 axle kit for c/clip axles with Yukon Zip

Unread 04-23-2013, 09:06 AM   #16
alexs93
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Can you take pics of the rear marker lights and the reverse lights? You should really think about selling those data plates. I know I would buy some!

alexs93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-23-2013, 09:17 AM   #17
millerguy
1990 YJ Wrangler 

In the link in the first post there is a photo of the rear light setup. I bought the Warrior Products rear corner armor. As for the plates there's kind of a copyright issue there...
millerguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-23-2013, 09:42 AM   #18
Lemoore-on
1992 YJ Wrangler 

forumrunner_20130423_084044.jpg

forumrunner_20130423_084113.jpg

I like it. I also went from red to OD.

92YJ with some stuff done to it.
Lemoore-on is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-24-2013, 07:22 AM   #19
Kuntryboy816
1989 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by millerguy View Post
....As for the plates there's kind of a copyright issue there...
I definitely interested in a set of those plates and possibly as a gift for my brother and cousin as well. What type of copyright issue are you referring to?

Also I like the "Millertary" nomenclature. I'm a Miller too and that would be an awesome club type name!

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.