Project Canifornia Dreaming, My 1987 Worklog - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Project Canifornia Dreaming, My 1987 Worklog

Introducing MONSTALINERô UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Clayton Off Road JK Short Arm Suspension Kits

Unread 04-22-2013, 10:06 AM   #16
Michaelgoesrawr
Web Wheeler

1988 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjakid
Here.
And if it is 4B mocha brown metallic then I'd assume these paint codes would still be applicable.
That's good info. I think you should try and scan it and we can perdition to get it stickied. Lol.

The 231 like said above is a good case. Can take abuse pretty well and requires little maintenance.

If I had the funds and time to do a frame off I'd install an 8.8 in the rear if you can find one that matches your gearing and install an ax-15 with external slave. At least the trans so you don't have to fight with body clearances.

Unread 04-22-2013, 11:06 AM   #17
ninjakid

1987 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michaelgoesrawr View Post
That's good info. I think you should try and scan it and we can perdition to get it stickied. Lol.
I don't quite have a scanner big enough unfortunately.
1366650269910.jpg  
Unread 04-22-2013, 11:28 AM   #18
Fernando
1987 YJ Wrangler 

Awesome thread, loved the tractor by the way! My jeep is an 87 with a sort of dark red... do you think this may be the Coffee color? It looks like a coffee bean...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepHammer
I don't mind writing for Fernando because he reads, and re-reads EVERY WORD!... Good to write for someone that actually READS the answer, and takes time to UNDERSTAND what comes back for an answer!
-------------------------------
Fernando is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-23-2013, 09:30 AM   #19
Michaelgoesrawr
Web Wheeler

1988 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjakid

I don't quite have a scanner big enough unfortunately.
Well there's your problem. Haha. Sorry for some reason I was thinning it was a normal 8X11 or something.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.