Procomp?? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Procomp??

Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippSwag Off Road BIG-HIT TJ-YJ Rear BumperCyber Sale on RUBICON EXPRESS - Short Arms, Long Arms, Tra

Unread 06-03-2001, 02:53 PM   #1
Tony & his 91' YJ

Procomp??

What's up there fellow Jeepers??
I need your opinion. I have a 91 YJ 2.5 liter with 29" tires (with aggresive tread) I'm looking at Pro Comp's 2.5" susp lift. I will be off road fairly often but a lot of city driving as well. Are they a decent brand? Is the ride cushy? What all is needed when I order the kit? Where's the cheapest place to get it? Thanks. -T

tndboult@yahoo.com
91 YJ
/____\
{OlllllO}
[]---[]
Tony & his 91' YJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.