pro comp coil conversion - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > pro comp coil conversion

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 04-24-2002, 10:03 AM   #1
ohio yj

pro comp coil conversion

I am considering putting this lift on and am wondering if anybody knows where I can find a product review or any other articles about it. I have looked around but haven't found anything. Any first hand experience with them would be greatly appreciated too
thanks

ohio yj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-24-2002, 10:56 AM   #2
Bob J

I don't know where to find a review, but from what I've been told it sucks. When I went into my local off road shop to ask about it and place an order, they told me they stopped selling it because it was a peice of junk.

Sig v.55
Bob J is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-24-2002, 11:04 AM   #3
ohio yj

Did they tell you why it sucked or any details?
Unread 04-24-2002, 11:13 AM   #4
ohio yj

One other thing I forgot to ask is whether or not it can even be used with upgraded axles. I read that it could only be used on stock axles. Is that still the case or have they made it possible to be used with other axles?

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.