power steering install - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > power steering install

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Clayton Off Road JK Short Arm Suspension Kits

Unread 02-14-2002, 03:31 PM   #1
1BAD93YJ

power steering install

aight guys im an idiot who bought a off road project car without power steering so now that i have some offroad tires things are increasingly difficult, i already have the power steering stuff like the box and pump, is it bolt on or so i need to do anything else to my steering system, this car was factory non power assist so it was never there, any info would be awsome
thanks guys
-brad

Unread 02-14-2002, 07:00 PM   #2
JeeperJay

You may need some of the OEM mouting brackets to mount the pump to the motor, and of coarse a new serpentine belt. But other than that I'm pretty sure its a direct bolt on.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.