Posing my "Red Dragon" - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Posing my "Red Dragon"

Iron Cross Customer JK and TJ Wrangler Bumpers now at ROCKJEEP Gear Change Packages From ROCKRIDGE 4WD. We Are DIFFSpartan Locker Promo Running now @ ROCKRIDGE 4WD plus FREE

Unread 04-06-2004, 02:21 AM   #1
T0DD
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Posing my "Red Dragon"

Had a couple trees cut down and was chopping firewood when I decided to pose the Jeep !!

I'm embarrassed to say I almost got stuck on this log. Time to look into Lockers.

None the less, it's my new Desktop picture and I think it's pretty cool !!!!

4" skyjacker susp. lift, 1 1/4 " daystar greaseable shackle lift, 1" Body Lift, A.A. SYE, K&N Air Intake, PowerAid TBS, Chrome master cylinder cover ;-), Wild Turkey Air Horns, KC 6" slimlights ( 6 of them), Warn 8000 lbs winch, 35" BF Goodrich MT's, 15 X8 Rockcrawlers, Pioneer Headunit, 8 Pioneer speakers - dash, overheads, floor and 6X9's, 2 - 10 inch Pioneer Subs powered by 2 JBL amps.
T0DD is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-06-2004, 02:37 AM   #2
PhilipJ
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by T0DD
I'm embarrassed to say I almost got stuck on this log. Time to look into Lockers.
So what good is that winch then?

Looks nice... though I'd like to see you tackle that taller stump in the background there on the hill.

Cherokee Of The Month Winnar! - September 2012
PhilipJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-06-2004, 07:52 AM   #3
Lethys412

Really really really nice looking jeep, where did you get those black diamond plate gaurds for the back?I really want those.
Unread 04-06-2004, 10:01 AM   #4
Quan

ive always liked your spray on bra, and that is just a plain kickass picture... great angle, great shot

[b][COLOR=green]Green[/color] Jeep Club Member #15[/b]
[b]My Jeep Made Me Broke Club Member #2[/b]

93 YJ I-6 w/ stuff

Keep the [COLOR=blue]greasy[/color] side down
[URL=http://members.cox.net/quanno/ford88.html]FORD 8.8 INFO HERE![/URL]
Quan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-06-2004, 10:48 AM   #5
T0DD
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by useful_idiot
So what good is that winch then?

Looks nice... though I'd like to see you tackle that taller stump in the background there on the hill.
The winch was good for dragging that round that my YJ is sitting on and about 16 others up the hill. I piled em up once I got em all up the hill. (I'll split those at the end of summer )

Lethys412,

I think I got the black diamond plated corners from either 4wd.com or central4wd.com.

Those seem to be the only 2 places I shop from online.

4" skyjacker susp. lift, 1 1/4 " daystar greaseable shackle lift, 1" Body Lift, A.A. SYE, K&N Air Intake, PowerAid TBS, Chrome master cylinder cover ;-), Wild Turkey Air Horns, KC 6" slimlights ( 6 of them), Warn 8000 lbs winch, 35" BF Goodrich MT's, 15 X8 Rockcrawlers, Pioneer Headunit, 8 Pioneer speakers - dash, overheads, floor and 6X9's, 2 - 10 inch Pioneer Subs powered by 2 JBL amps.
T0DD is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.