Poison Spyder bumpers. - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Poison Spyder bumpers.

End of Summer Sale, 20% OFF!2007 - 2011 Jeep JK Long Arm Lift KitsIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 12-26-2013, 10:04 PM   #1
devoX13
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Poison Spyder bumpers.

I'm pretty interested in the Poison Spyder BFH bumper with the Brawler Bar. I like the way it looks and after doing a little research, it appears to be build extremely tough. I like that a lot.

I was almost 100% positive that I was gonna build my own bumpers, but I feel like I'd be unhappy with anything less and the price seems reasonable.

Does anyone have any firsthand experience with it? Do you like it? Do you think anyone makes a better similar bumper? Has anyone tried to build something similar? Were you successful? Any input would be great.

Thanks in advance.

devoX13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-27-2013, 07:35 AM   #2
Jeepsr4me

there is a reviews tan up above that has lots of reviews.
here is a link to it.
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f199/
Jeepsr4me is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.