Please help me! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Please help me!

JEEP Gear Change Packages From ROCKRIDGE 4WD. We Are DIFFAlloy usa heavy duty ball joint kitsROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail

Unread 04-28-2013, 08:29 PM   #1
LMyoung

Please help me!

Im 17 and this is my first Jeep. I had to replace the clutch and throughout barring. Im planning on lifting it 4'' and i have the leaf springs but nothing else. What all do i need to lift it up? and do you have any suggestions on what to do it with? im trying to keep it under $200. is that crazy? I dont know, please help me!

LMyoung is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-28-2013, 08:35 PM   #2
DirtKar
I pledge allegiance.

1993 YJ Wrangler 

Welcome to the forum! Here's a bit of reading for ya-
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f12/4...o-sye-1514564/
YJOTM JULY 2014
DirtKar is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-28-2013, 09:21 PM   #3
Que89YJ
Web Wheeler
1989 YJ Wrangler 

Welcome to the forum! Look at this link for googling the forum. You can find a bunch of info here with it.
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f12/f...oogle-1003734/
Que89YJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-28-2013, 09:48 PM   #4
Yj350tbi
1988 YJ Wrangler 

Check out ebay rough country install kit. Comes with everything but leaf springs. Used that with fabtech springs worked out great.
Yj350tbi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-28-2013, 11:07 PM   #5
Anticanman
Follow me

1994 YJ Wrangler 

It is crazy. Save up your money and do it right the first time.

Tags
lift kit , shocks

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.