Please help - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Please help

Corbeau Seats & Harness from CCOR!*VOTE NOW Help Metalcloak Giveaway an XJ Suspension*Bds suspension discount

Unread 05-13-2013, 10:21 AM   #1
Forg3dlife

Please help

Let me start off by saying thank you I have read a lot of great stuff on hear over the years and hope you guys can point me in the right direction.
my 88 yj occasionally has no power, to be more specific, sometimes when I cut it off and go to turn it back on with key switched in on position there is nothing, no lights, nothing! other times it will turn over weakly as if the battery is dead, the starter will even click, ill leave and an hour or to later it fires rite up. any ideas?
its howell fuel injected
and just replaced the starter relay
thanks in advance

Forg3dlife is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.