Plastic Wiper Nut - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Plastic Wiper Nut

Labor Day Sale!FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 06-06-2013, 12:00 PM   #1
XJ93
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Plastic Wiper Nut

Anyone have a spare wiper nut? I'm looking for that plastic nut that threads onto the outside and pushes against the windshield frame. No YJ's in any JY within 100 miles of me, and dealership says it is discontinued. I am hoping maybe someone has a couple spares or knows of an aftermarket supplier that has them. I have had no luck with my suppliers through NAPA and searching ebay and the like.

XJ93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-06-2013, 01:16 PM   #2
richharr
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Where are you? Im on mobile and it doesnt show up, i have one you could have, im in ny
richharr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-06-2013, 02:16 PM   #3
XJ93
1995 YJ Wrangler 

I'm in West Michigan.
XJ93 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.