Performance help - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Performance help

Dana 30 Truss for your TJ, LJ, ZJ, and XJClayton Off Road JK Long Arm Upgrade Kits!Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 04-12-2010, 02:50 PM   #16
PoppaDucky
1997 ZJ 

Okay, I haven't replied in this for a while but here's the current situation... I still can't get to idle right. The idle speed screw won't touch even if I disconnect all the linkage and try and push it back onto the screw. I've got all the lines fixed and it is smooth, but high, like 1800rpm high. Only other problem is that the plug wires I got after rushmod doesn't have the right one that goes to the dizzy. any suggestions?

PoppaDucky is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.