Part number for larger bushing for spring? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Part number for larger bushing for spring?

TJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFGTJ, YJ & LJ Drop Down Tail Gate Conversion KitLJ Suspension Systems from Clayton Off Road

Unread 04-08-2013, 09:25 AM   #1
Destr0
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Part number for larger bushing for spring?

Got some new springs to replace one I broke the main in half on- the 3.5" Fabtech springs, also got a set of Daystar bushings. Turns out the Fabtech uses two sets of the larger diameter bushing and one small set, unlike the stock springs that use one large bushing and two small. I ordered another set of large bushings (or so I thought) and got a set of small bushings again...

I really want to get this back together- is there a part number for Autozone/Advance/Napa (the three local parts shops) for the larger bushing?

Tired of ordering online to save a couple bucks only to get the wrong thing...

HELP!
Cheers!

~Kevin

Destr0 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.