Pacesetter O2 plug - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Pacesetter O2 plug

FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueRough Country Lift Kits and Parts!The ULTIMATE "Selectable" Locker System! Brough

Unread 03-14-2014, 02:39 AM   #1
flakz
1988 YJ Wrangler 

Pacesetter O2 plug

I recently started working on a 1988 Wrangler YJ for my son. I bought this jeep 15 years ago when my son was born. I joined the military and left the jeep parked for about 8 years, it was a mess. Now my son is 15 and we are working on this jeep. I had some pacesetter headers put on a long time ago and recently it started leaking exhaust where the egr???? Valve is supposed to go. I don't have any emissions in this jeep and have been looking for a plug for the hole. I can not for the life of me get the correct size and thread for the plug. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!!!!!

flakz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-14-2014, 06:47 AM   #2
Que89YJ
Web Wheeler
1989 YJ Wrangler 

Make one. It is easy. Or take the egr to the store. They have generic plugs that will work.
Que89YJ is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-14-2014, 09:20 PM   #3
flakz
1988 YJ Wrangler 

Thanks but after running around town finally and old lady at a local parts store took her time and found a plug from an oil pan that fit.
flakz is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.