o2 Sensor - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > o2 Sensor

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 11-09-2001, 09:07 AM   #1
JeeperJay

o2 Sensor

Does anyone know what a good price is for a o2 sensor for a '92 YJ 2.5? I've seen them ranging from about $40 to $90 dollars. I don't really feel like wiring up anything so I'm looking for a OE replacement.

Unread 11-10-2001, 12:42 PM   #2
cooksterdog

Hey guy! I have had good luck for parts like this at ; Quadratec.com they seem to have every thing in stock, and the price for the oxy sensor runs from about 60 to 80 bucks. I know that is a lot of money for the part, but it is a simple unscew and unplug the sensor, then scew in the new one and plug in the wire. Hope this helps, steve
Unread 11-10-2001, 03:21 PM   #3
Ruftags

I had to replace mine, I got it for around $35 at Pepboys. Remember it is alot easier to remove the old one when the engine is warm. Good luck.
Unread 11-12-2001, 08:07 PM   #4
JeeperJay

Thanks for the help guys. I talked to a online Rep. at Quadratec and he said they didn't carry the sensors, but then I searched for them on their site and found em, weird eh? Anyway, sorry it took so long for the reply, I've been putting in some OT at work. Thanks again.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.