Nuts, Bolts, and Screws galore! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Nuts, Bolts, and Screws galore!

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineToxic Brakes - 3000 PSI Braided Stainless Steel Brake LineCess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 09-12-2011, 08:34 PM   #1
Delta347
Web Wheeler

1990 YJ Wrangler 

I'm doing a huge over haul of my dash and engine and the windshield as well...

I've broke, grinded, and lost most of the items holding the parts together and was wondering if anyone knows the sizes:

Windshield hinge bolts:
Factory side marker screws:
Factory flare screws:
Factory soft top retainer screws:
Dash support frame bolts:
Roll bar to windshield bolts:

Steering Wheel PULLER bolt holes(the 3 that you put bolts into to use a puller to remove the steering wheel).

Thanks guys!

My iPhone will poison your Android.

Side Effects may include dry mouth, nausea, vomitting, water retention, painful recolage, hallucination, dementia, psycosis, coma, death, and halitosus. YJs are not for everyone please consult your physician before use.
Delta347 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-12-2011, 09:10 PM   #2
jbolty

1990 YJ Wrangler 

almost everything around the windshield, door hinges and most of the roll bar is 5/16-18

the flare screws are probably about #10 but they have nuts so it's not important.

bolts by the pound, for cheap.

http://www.ksurplus.com/
If you live within wheeling distance of San Diego county, click here
jbolty is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.