NP231 Transfer case shift linkage - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > NP231 Transfer case shift linkage

Trick Tabs - NalinMFG.comCCOR is your 1 stop source for everything Jeep!TJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFG

Unread 09-04-2005, 09:46 PM   #1
jeepgiant

NP231 Transfer case shift linkage

Outside of a junkyard, does anyone know where I can get the shift linkage for a NP231 transfer case. I cant seem to find it anywhere on the web. It is going on a 92yj. Thanks!

jeepgiant is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-05-2005, 10:38 AM   #2
JeeperDon
Patience, Grasshopper

1993 YJ Wrangler 

There is not any real 'linkage', just a lever and a single rod. What parts are you missing? Whats wrong with the junkyard solution?
Unread 09-05-2005, 07:49 PM   #3
jeepgiant

I only have the actual shifter (the half that comes up past the boot). I am missing everything else. I dont mind getting the pieces from a junkyard, but the junkyards in my neck of the woods dont seem to have anything for a jeep. Also, every time I get a quote from a junkyard, It is sometimes cheaper to get the piece new. I have posted pictures of my transfer case and shifter bracket. Hopefully someone could point me in the right direction! Thanks!

http://www.geocities.com/signalshot/Jeepgiant_92YJ.html
jeepgiant is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.