NP231 Transfer case shift linkage - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > NP231 Transfer case shift linkage

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectThanksgiving holiday sale in effect @ oconeeoffroad.comRugged Ridge 8500lb Winch w/ Steel Cable $294.99 Shipped O

Unread 09-04-2005, 10:46 PM   #1
jeepgiant

NP231 Transfer case shift linkage

Outside of a junkyard, does anyone know where I can get the shift linkage for a NP231 transfer case. I cant seem to find it anywhere on the web. It is going on a 92yj. Thanks!

jeepgiant is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-05-2005, 11:38 AM   #2
JeeperDon
Patience, Grasshopper

1993 YJ Wrangler 

There is not any real 'linkage', just a lever and a single rod. What parts are you missing? Whats wrong with the junkyard solution?
Unread 09-05-2005, 08:49 PM   #3
jeepgiant

I only have the actual shifter (the half that comes up past the boot). I am missing everything else. I dont mind getting the pieces from a junkyard, but the junkyards in my neck of the woods dont seem to have anything for a jeep. Also, every time I get a quote from a junkyard, It is sometimes cheaper to get the piece new. I have posted pictures of my transfer case and shifter bracket. Hopefully someone could point me in the right direction! Thanks!

http://www.geocities.com/signalshot/Jeepgiant_92YJ.html
jeepgiant is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.