JeepForum.com

JeepForum.com (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/)
-   YJ Wrangler Technical Forum (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f12/)
-   -   November YJOTM! It's on! (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f12/november-yjotm-its-1288562/)

Anticanman 11-12-2011 11:31 PM

November YJOTM! It's on!

Another month, another contest. Contrary to popular belief the yj contest will not be split into stock and lifted categories. The prize above and beyond the pride you should feel for being the best amongst your peers is: a secret! I'll announce it in the next couple days so let's get some entries in now!

The rules have not changed but they should be followed. Please. If you have questions about entering pictures please pm me and I will give you step by step instructions on how to not be disqualified. Here are the rules. Again.

You can enter your Wrangler YJ in the "YJ of the Month" (YJOM) contest by following the guidelines below. If you don't follow these guidelines, your entry will be rejected.

Submissions will be accepted beginning on the 15th of each month. On or near the 15th, a sticky announcing that submissions are being accepted and the email address you are to send the submission to. The latest you can submit your entry is anytime up until the contest begins which will usually be late on the 24th or sometime on the 25th of the month.

There will be a maximum of 10 entries selected for the contest. If yours is not selected, make sure it was submitted correctly and then feel free to try again the following month if you wish.

Anyone is welcome to submit an entry as long as it is an YJ. Because the winner will be the featured "YJ for the month", We will be selecting entries that are unique etc. Stock or lifted, does not matter. If you have good photographs its chances of getting in are much greater.

To submit your own jeep for the contest you would need to simply send:

1. Your JeepForum username (screen name)
2. List of specs and/or modifications (don't forget to include the year of your jeep) or a short paragraph describing what is special about your Jeep.
3. THREE pictures' [IMG] tags from the site on which it is hosted. It takes five minutes to set up an account.

Do not email pictures, or send entries via PM to the mods. All entries should be sent to: yjofthemonth@yahoo.com

If entries do not meet the aforementioned criteria, they will not be considered. A later deadline as to when entries will no longer be accepted, right now it's the 24th. Plenty of time to get a photobucket account opened and submit your jeep. If you are chosen, YOU cannot submit a yj for 12 months.

Any questions, PM me...

-Anticanman

Anticanman 11-13-2011 08:21 PM

Ok folks, gonna try something new and bump this around like a beach ball at an Eagles concert!

I'll need some help, please!

You're gonna LOVE the prize this month but it's still a secret!

jsawduste 11-13-2011 10:27 PM

Subscribed but not entered.

Let`s see some nice YJ`s.

Anticanman 11-13-2011 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jsawduste (Post 12498958)
Subscribed but not entered.

Let`s see some nice YJ`s.

No winners allowed! :nono:

94chb 11-13-2011 10:45 PM

lol i think you read is post wrong, he did NOT enter, he just subscribed

i hope i win, this is the first time i entered any of my jeeps lol

Anticanman 11-13-2011 10:49 PM

I read it correctly, he knows the rules! I was just reiterating them.

And in the process bumping this thread.

Anticanman 11-14-2011 08:59 AM

Bump!

Anticanman 11-15-2011 01:53 AM

Ok gents, this isn't getting the attention I thought it would so I'll go ahead and say it. The prize this month is a $100 gift certificate from Metalcloak!

The guys down at metalcloak have so graciously offered this prize because they believe their products look so good on yj's! I can attest, I recently installed the arched fenders with the 6" flares and I couldn't be happier! There is so much clearance that my 35's look like 29's in these things!
http://i899.photobucket.com/albums/a...n/d7988960.jpg
http://i899.photobucket.com/albums/a...n/ca34cdd5.jpg
http://i899.photobucket.com/albums/a...n/d89c4186.jpg

I'd like to thank Matson for this opportunity and would like to see more winners (or past winners) with the metalcloak fenders like last months winner scubamc. (And btw, I paid for mine without a gift certificate)

Enjoy, ladies and gents!

Anticanman 11-15-2011 10:50 AM

Bump for effect

dtn8tr 11-15-2011 10:53 AM

Looks good, Antican!

Anticanman 11-16-2011 12:19 AM

Need more entries! Don't be shy, anyone is eligible to enter as long as they have a yj or mostly yj, and are not ErikJordan, Poke, jsawduste, or scubamc.

If you're not these people, you should enter.

Please.

ptwhaler 11-16-2011 12:58 AM

sadly all I have done to mine so far is 3/4in boomerangs and 235/75R15 tires so not worthy of this. But after the first of the year I plan on starting some upgrades that might make it look worthy :)

Anticanman 11-16-2011 01:01 AM

It never hurts to enter. I was looking through the threads when I joined and it was stated that there were over 100 entries in a months time. The most we have had this year is 14.

jsawduste 11-16-2011 01:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ptwhaler (Post 12512214)
sadly all I have done to mine so far is 3/4in boomerangs and 235/75R15 tires so not worthy of this. But after the first of the year I plan on starting some upgrades that might make it look worthy :)

There is no shame in a "stockish" rig. Some of the nicest rigs I`ve seen have been YJ`s with little or no lift.

Enter up and show us what you got. Even a work in progress is worthy of a entry.

PT a YJ just like you are speaking of catches my eye (and my daughters :kiss:) here in town.

I`m a nobody special here on JF. Not trying to move in on Anticanman. Just like seeing folk`s YJ`s. Be they stockers or not. Complete or not.

They are all good !!

grandboost98 11-16-2011 06:06 AM

ill enter mine. considering the past winners, i didnt plan on entering mine until i got some more stuff done but i guess it has come along way so who knows

The time now is 07:02 AM.