Not starting after p/s pump swap - JeepForum.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 Old 01-08-2007, 07:04 PM Thread Starter
92wrangler

Not starting after p/s pump swap

Hey guys i'm pretty sure it's flooded but for some reason i can't get my jeep started. I took the line that runs to the cap off so it would not get spark as it said to turn over the p/s pump so that it would suck the fluid through w/o starting the motor. I let the motor sit for 2 hours and tried again without any luck just turns over. Won't start. I am going to wait overnight and try again in the morning. Does anyone else have any idea's of how to get it started now that it's flooded. Thanks

Jason

2001 Grand Cherokee Limited v8 4.7L H.O Black, leather, fully loaded, tinted windows all the way around

1997 camaro Z28 Fully forged 355, Stage 3 heads, Gm847 cam, Nitrous,

http://community.webshots.com/user/jc998
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 01-08-2007, 08:25 PM Thread Starter
92wrangler

anyone have any idea's I'm lost unless it's flooded and i wait to try to start it in the morning.

Jason

2001 Grand Cherokee Limited v8 4.7L H.O Black, leather, fully loaded, tinted windows all the way around

post #3 of 3 Old 01-09-2007, 03:25 PM Thread Starter
92wrangler

well i left the plugs out over night went down this morning put the plugs back in and sure enough it fired right up like always a lil heavy smoke at first then cleared right up and i have been running it all day w/o any issues.

Jason

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.