No Brake and signal light -

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 Old 07-24-2001, 12:41 AM Thread Starter
No Brake and signal light

I need help!!!!
I have 1992 jeep wrangler
just start last week, I lost the brake light and the signal also, the fuse was blown out
every time that I change to a new fuse it blown right away what I hit the brake or turn the signal, I checked the light bulb they all ok, I even replace the brake switch got no luck, I know that I have a short some
where, if there is someone that went thru this before I would like to here what can be the problem, please point me to the right place. any help will do

Sponsored Links
post #2 of 3 Old 05-26-2002, 09:47 AM
Anyone ever come across this problem? Mine just started this Fri and I can't figure it out. Did the same things as above and am not sure where to go from here.
post #3 of 3 Old 05-26-2002, 09:58 AM Thread Starter
well i did fix it, what i found was that the wire
that go in the back between the 2 lights, right under the back door and above the fuel tank was
shorting on the body, I fix that and the fuse never blown again so far, let me know if you need help or some photo on the location

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.