No Brake and signal light - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > No Brake and signal light

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRubicon Express Suspensions from CCOR 706-207-4140Smittybilt Hard Tops @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955

Unread 07-24-2001, 12:41 AM   #1
ayadov

No Brake and signal light

I need help!!!!
I have 1992 jeep wrangler
just start last week, I lost the brake light and the signal also, the fuse was blown out
every time that I change to a new fuse it blown right away what I hit the brake or turn the signal, I checked the light bulb they all ok, I even replace the brake switch got no luck, I know that I have a short some
where, if there is someone that went thru this before I would like to here what can be the problem, please point me to the right place. any help will do

ayadov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-26-2002, 09:47 AM   #2
jfarrell

Anyone ever come across this problem? Mine just started this Fri and I can't figure it out. Did the same things as above and am not sure where to go from here.
jfarrell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-26-2002, 09:58 AM   #3
ayadov

well i did fix it, what i found was that the wire
that go in the back between the 2 lights, right under the back door and above the fuel tank was
shorting on the body, I fix that and the fuse never blown again so far, let me know if you need help or some photo on the location

arik
ayadov is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.