Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Newfie

492 views 5 replies 2 participants last post by  salem 
#1 ·
This is Salem, I just thought that I would let you know that I went in to talk to Howard at Jeep Thrills yesterday. He wasvery nice and took the time to talk to me. He siad that he would have to talk to a couple of the guys in the shop and would get back to me in a week or so. Sorry that I could not e-mial you personally but did not have your address. Anyhow thanks agian for imput and when I find out more will let you know. If you do not mind what is your real name because the guys in the shop did not know your web name.

#2 ·
Hey Dude, glad you had some luck with Jeep Thrills. Howard prolly doesn't know me by name, which is Garth, just by my face and I haven't been in there since moving back to the Rock a year ago. Jamie at National in Burlington knows me very well (they get so much of my money I should be on their Christmas list). Hope everything works out for ya!

#4 ·
Hey its been a couple of weeks and still have not heard anything. But we did agree that I was looking for in the new year. Will give howard a shout back after the holidays just to show that I am still living or something, But will still let you no how it all turns out.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.