Newb from south jersey - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > Newb from south jersey

The ULTIMATE "Selectable" Locker System! BroughRough Country Lift Kits and Parts!Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 06-09-2010, 07:16 PM   #1
mikeyford3
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Newb from south jersey

So the names Mike Ford im from millville new jersey. Im 19 years old. Im pretty mechanically inclined. I usually buy fords but I just bought a 1994 yj with a 4.0 5 speed. I already put a 98 transfercase in it with a fixed yoke. Its on 35's 4 inch rough country and a two inch shackle. I took it out the other day and it rubbed like a mutha in the rear. I was wondering how much total lift would i need to make it not rub. Maybe two more inches with add a leaf? I want to stay away from body lift. The last thing i would do is spring over. Only because i dont feel like weldin on the knew perches, but if i do is there anything to be aware of? any drawbacks? If i do decide to do spring over i will be using a ford 8.8.

mikeyford3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.