new to the YJ - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > new to the YJ

CurrieZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4wBrand New! Quadratec LED Headlights!

Unread 06-17-2013, 09:27 AM   #1
thebigten
1990 YJ Wrangler 

new to the YJ

Does anyone know how to pop the door panels off? I just bought my jeep a lil while back and I don't know what the 3 switches are under the speedometer?

thebigten is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-17-2013, 09:30 AM   #2
Anticanman
Follow me

1994 YJ Wrangler 

The three switches are to fog lights, rear wiper/washer and the rear defroster.
Anticanman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-17-2013, 03:05 PM   #3
OhMY95yj
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebigten View Post
Does anyone know how to pop the door panels off? I just bought my jeep a lil while back and I don't know what the 3 switches are under the speedometer?
Hey a newbie like me. What doors do you have? Factory half or full? Aftermarket?
OhMY95yj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-17-2013, 03:07 PM   #4
zeus87gn
Automotive Neurosurgeon

1987 YJ Wrangler 

You need one of those y-shaped, flat panel removal tools
They are held on with plastic push pins

"Man has not yet evolved an inch from the primordial slime that spawned him." Mark Blankfield, Jekyll & Hyde... Together again

Holley Carb thread
zeus87gn is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-18-2013, 03:15 PM   #5
thebigten
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Thanks guys, I finally got it fig out now just gotta get a new door handle. The switches I think don't work unless my hardtop isn't all kosher. Seems like every time I open something up I find 3 new things to fix haha
thebigten is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.