New Wheels - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > New Wheels

Jeep Grand Cherokee Mirror - Side ViewJeep Grand Cherokee Header PanelTJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFG

Unread 02-25-2009, 06:43 PM   #1
Chisow
1989 YJ Wrangler 

New Wheels

Ok upgrading my wheels I have mismatched old style stock jeep rims. I think that is easiest way to explain what they are lol. But anyway there mismatched and only have 4 and no spare so need to get 5 wheels that look good.

So my question is what looks good on a 89 YJ that is Red. I am thinking go with all Black rims but I sure do like the **** Cepek ones but there not really black more chrome and black. DC-1 Black is the name of the one I like but not sure how it will hold up off road.

Please post your pics of rims on vehicles so I can get an idea of what it looks like on the jeep.

Unread 02-25-2009, 06:47 PM   #2
Leans93
She's my density...

1993 YJ Wrangler 

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f59/all-red-yjs-685490/

93' YJ 4.0L AX-15, 4" Pro Comp lift, 3/4" shackles, 1" BL, 33x12.5x15 BGF MT's, and some other stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Jones
Catch me on the highway or about to tear the mall up.
Leans93 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.