New Switch Panel I'm making for the YJ - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > New Switch Panel I'm making for the YJ

~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~Advance Adapters SYE KitsTruc-Lite LED Headlights! OCONEE OFF-ROAD 706-534-9955

Unread 01-21-2010, 11:16 AM   #16
92 Green YJ
1992 YJ Wrangler 

yeah thats pretty much it. the link i posted will tell you what resistors you need based on the specs of the LEDs you get, number used, etc. FOund it a few years ago and I have used it for several projects over the years.

Rubicon Express 4" Lift Kit, 2" Body Lift,15x8" AR 767s, 35x12.50 Xterrains, Home Made Snorkel, Sanden OBA, Home made rocker gaurds. 8.8 Rear with Discs, 4.10s F&R, ARB rear, Detroit EZ Locker front, WarnM8000 with Viking Synthetic Line, Beadlocks, Tons of Mods
My RigRater Score: 682RRv1.0 with a BOA of 13.47
I'm now doing custom bumpers and lift installs in So-cal
92 Green YJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-21-2010, 11:53 AM   #17
Fhajad
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92 Green YJ View Post
yeah thats pretty much it. the link i posted will tell you what resistors you need based on the specs of the LEDs you get, number used, etc. FOund it a few years ago and I have used it for several projects over the years.
Alright, awesome. I was just making sure I had the wiring idea down before I attempted it.
Fhajad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-21-2010, 12:40 PM   #18
YJBlues
1991 YJ Wrangler 

probably wont get rid of that tool chatter, but the way to hide it might be found in the hotrod world. A lot of times they use alum plate to dress up areas, but don't like the flat look, so they take a red scotchbrite pad on their drill and "swirl" it. Just slightly overlap the circles so they blend, or you can do it like fish scales, whichever Looks nice, makes maintenance a breeze.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.