New suspension kit - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > New suspension kit

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Clayton Off Road JK Short Arm Suspension Kits~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~

Unread 05-16-2010, 06:17 PM   #16
cubewhiz
1995 YJ Wrangler 

It is indeed a complete set, though I can't comment on ordering online because I purchased it from a local retailer.

--------
My new Jeep: 95 ZJ with 4.0L I6 (auto trans)
cubewhiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-17-2010, 03:43 AM   #17
Kenzo
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Thank you,

I mailed to BDS Suspension and hope the shipping cost aren't to high.

If it isn't i will order this set

Thanks for the advice

Kenzo
Kenzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-17-2010, 05:01 AM   #18
dodger889
1989 YJ Wrangler 

If I where you I would email the companies. See if they would ship to you and about what it would cost to get it there. Then the other thing to look at is making up your own set from local parts of the right size to suit your need. And then only order the parts that you need to bring your cost in to reason.
Originally Posted by bigsquat View Post
im just cheap, and cheap makes you creative.
dodger889 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.