New seats - Page 4 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > New seats

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~Advance Adapters SYE Kits

Unread 02-24-2013, 10:25 AM   #46
OilfieldCowboy
2006 LJ Wrangler 

With how tall I am, I absolutely HATE how much higher the Bestop seats have me sitting. Top of my head is level with the top of the roll cage and thats no ****ing bueno.

Is there anywhere I can get better quality seats with the same dimmensions as OEM? Or how about lower profile brackets that will still allow the seat to flip forward for rear passenger access with a hard top? That is, without swapping for complete TJ seats/brackets.

Unread 02-24-2013, 03:48 PM   #47
Wranglin4Life
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by OilfieldCowboy
With how tall I am, I absolutely HATE how much higher the Bestop seats have me sitting. Top of my head is level with the top of the roll cage and thats no ****ing bueno.

Is there anywhere I can get better quality seats with the same dimmensions as OEM? Or how about lower profile brackets that will still allow the seat to flip forward for rear passenger access with a hard top? That is, without swapping for complete TJ seats/brackets.
I have that same question...
Wranglin4Life is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-24-2013, 05:43 PM   #48
Gage56
Web Wheeler

1992 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by OilfieldCowboy View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roos85 View Post
I have that same question...
Ill try to get some better pic of the RR Super Sport Seats the only thig i have seen is they are slightly wider because of the reclining knobs on the sides but as far as Height the look to be almost the same as the stock seats

ill try to get more pic / info tomorrow for yas
Gage56 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-05-2013, 11:07 AM   #49
Gage56
Web Wheeler

1992 YJ Wrangler 

Im so sorry guys we have been moving and totally forgot to get some info

But here it is

Gage56 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-05-2013, 11:12 AM   #50
vwtipeii

1994 YJ Wrangler 

I have the Corbeau new Baja XRS reclining suspension seats. They look awesome and are bad ***! If you have broad shoulders they may not be the best fit as you sink in and they can push your shoulders forward. They are suspension setas however. I love mine
img-20120415-01248.jpg   img-20120319-01164.jpg  
vwtipeii is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.