new here just bought a 95 wrangler yj rio grande - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > YJ Wrangler Technical Forum > new here just bought a 95 wrangler yj rio grande

Rockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits Rough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!NEW JK WRANGLER GRAB BARS NOW at ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 06-20-2012, 09:17 PM   #16
Kevinyj95
1995 ZJ 

Wow that's nice. I will have to try changing the fluid and filter. Its incredible that the 2.5 can push the 36's. Here I was thinking I would have to swap out the motor for more hp. I hope mine looks something close to that someday.

Kevinyj95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-21-2012, 03:30 AM   #17
XOFMOT
2000 TJ Wrangler 

For around town and on trail rides its just fine. I definetly need to regear to something around a 5.38 but still hunting some axles down before that can happen.

1981 CJ7 Chevy 350, Trans Am Shaker Hood, stock suspension, 31" tires
XOFMOT is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
knock , oil , pressure , shift

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.